Monday, November 3, 2008

Ranting and Raving

Hey guys yeah I haven't posted on here in a while so yup and I don't have any pics cause I don't have a camera. So we had our first basketball practice today and like we went spent like a quarter of the practice streching which is dumb cause you can spend doing that time. My belief about streching is that you get there like five or ten minutes early and strech out not spend 30 minutes of practice time streching. Also Will said he didn't know if he was gonna play or not; which is bad because we don't have anyone else really good to replace him. So he had better play. Let's see I didn't play that great made some stupid passes. But besides that it went allright. So if Will plays we might be okay. If we work hard that is. Besides that and the fact that I'm really bored everything is going good. I got my license and that's about it.

No comments: