Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Missing people


Do you ever go through these moods where you miss certain people. Yeah I am in one of those moods right now I am missing a certain someone. So yeah For anyone who knows me they know what is happening kinda. So yeah I miss people so I'll just say some stuff like...

Strawberry Milkshakes, Cucumber Tumblers, Magical Potatoes, Instant Cures, August Rush, Hopelessly hopeless, Soft, Toasty, Hott Khocolate, and there's lots of others but I"ll just say those for now.

20 comments:

Cassia said...

He doesn't understand those moods. He thinks it is weird, and he keeps asking me why.

Hobbit said...

Oh my gosh I just realized who you were. Wow I am so dumb.

Kryssie said...

Asisca: is he asking why they are weird?

Hobbit: "Special"

Hobbit said...

No I didn't ask you about those moods it was the weird moods. Ya know the sad ones.

Syreena: yeah pretty much

Princess said...

Hobbit you need a new profile pic

joshthecollegekid said...

No he doesn't!!! I like that scene, it's very moving. " I can't it for you Mr. Fodo, but i sure can carry you"

Kryssie said...

*rolls eyes*

Hobbit said...

Yeah but I've had it forever. I do need a new one.

Kryssie said...

*grins*

Hobbit said...

Yup so this is my new one.

Kryssie said...

Lqts...warm and toasty...

Hobbit said...

Yes lqts...

Kryssie said...

Anyways...




Ha I DO win!

Princess said...

DANGIT!

Hobbit said...

What?

Kryssie said...

Ne..ver...mi..nd!

Hobbit said...

Interesting way to say that.

Cassia said...

almost as if you were trying to escape the language filter

Kryssie said...

Only they aren't.

Hobbit said...

Pretty much.