Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mexico and other things

So I'm going on a missions trip to Mexico with my church/youthgroup. I've gone the past 2 years. I think we'll have a great trip. I'm really looking forward to it because I think God is really gonna use me in some kind of unique way this year. But yeah that should be pretty cool. So I'm getting kinda excited for that.

And then yesterday I woke up. And I realized how much God has blessed me. I mean I have a great life. He's saved me. I have a great family. And then I have all my friends and then my special friend too... But I'm gonna go now cause I have to go eat dinner. But have a great day and God bless you.



And I'm still here. Oh well okay bye bye.

Toasty

2 comments:

Kryssie said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

Hobbit said...

Thank you! It was great