Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Legend of Zelda the Ocarina of Time!


So last night I stayed up till like 1 playing this game and I finally beat it! I've been working on this game since about February and I can honestly say this is the most fun I've had with a game. The sheer size of the game is amazing! there are 8 mains dungeons you have to do not including Ganon's castle as well as numerous sidequests and lots of other stuff to do along the way! I have really enjoyed playing this game and would totally recommend it to anyone! On my list it is totally my number 1 game! Everything was great. The gameplay, the story, and especially the music! It all combined to make a great game. I really enjoyed the music to this game. It was the best videogame music I've heard and some of the best music ever! When I finally plunged the master sword into Ganon's head and defeated him and beating the game I felt a sense of a huge accomplishment. I have a kind of bittersweet feeling about beating this game because I'm sad that's it's over yet it feels great to have finally beaten the game!

5 comments:

Syreena K. Zycest said...

Wow...You sound like Krys. Obviously you had some time on your hands.

Raja-Man said...

yea, no kidding....1998,hmmmm kinda old...wait...did you play it on your wii, cuz don't wii's play old gamecube games...wait... or was that an N64 game....?

Hobbit said...

It was a 64 game and I played it on my Wii.

Syreenea: Yeah I had some time on my hands.

Raja-Man said...

you can do that....

Raja-Man said...

yes...you can do that.....